Monday 8 April 2013

Instadventures in Scotland

Jenners department store by night, my shadow, favourite new Topman jumper, new opal & turquoise rings, flowers at Liam's parents house, Edinburgh sunset with snowy hills in the distance, outfit of the day, uni notebooks & the train ride back (Alnmouth, I believe. Really want to stop here at some point).

How much do you hate me for this title? It was too ridiculous to not use! Anyway, I go up to Scotland quite frequently. Edinburgh is is one of my favourite cities and sort of feels like a fourth home, right after Seattle, Disneyland & London. It reminds me so much of my beloved Washington (State), but with so much more history and charm. This time, I was lucky and got to spend about a week & a half up north, going between Edinburgh, the Stirling area & even a little bit of Coatbridge* for the first time. Sorry this isn't what I normally post here, but I figured I'd share nonetheless. I'm always inspired by other peoples' instagrams & accompanying blog posts, so I figured that I would give it a go! If you want to follow me on instagram, you can find me at @kayleyhyde


*Fun fact, the ONLY place open on Sunday in Coatbridge, aside from the church, was Subway. The entire rest of the high street was shut. It was so strange. 

No comments:

Post a Comment