Saturday 21 December 2013

Paperchase in Target & Christmas Wrapping!

One of the many things I miss about living in London is a precious stationary chain called Paperchase. They're often found in shopping centres or train stations (for last minute cards or wrapping!) and they have the most precious Christmas wrapping tools. So imagine my glee when I came across a little section of Paperchase goodies at Target about a month ago! Why this collaboration? I don't know, nor do I care because it means I can now have a little bit of Paperchase with me in the US.
Wrapping gifts, and giving them, is one of my favourite parts of Christmas. I love making them look nice so that as they sit under the tree, they are just a part of the decorations. When my family came down to visit me around Thanksgiving, I gave the three of them (parents and older brother) a Disney ornament. They were wrapped and waiting in the hotel room when they arrived and I thought they looks rather nice and festive. I've since wrapped loads more gifts that are sitting under the Christmas tree up in Washington, awaiting Christmas morning.
Hope you all have a lovely Christmas, get to spend it with your family, eat good food and get that special gift you've been dying for :) x

2 comments:

  1. I actually wasn't aware paperchase was a British company because we had an amazing paperchase section in the Borders near my house since I was 11 that I perused like everyday---and then we also have a paperchase store in one of the swankier parts of town (I grew up in Houston)---the part with gourmet cupcakes and BHLDN / Anthro / upscale furniture stores. Anyway it's cool that other people realize how great paperchase is! It's a tad expensive but there's always stuff on sale so yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your wrapped up presents - so cute!

    ReplyDelete