Friday 8 February 2013

Roshambo: A Free People Short Film


As you guys probably know, Free People is one of my favourite clothing brands. I think they are amazing quality, really unique and just really gorgeous. I've followed the brand for years and in the last couple of years, I have become obsessed with the newest catalog or video that they post. I seriously wish I had the skills to make videos as good as the ones they produce; totally inspiring. So, when I saw that they had created their first short film...well, I was a bit more than excited.

So this is Roshambo. A short film with a lot of heart, emotion, lovely music and a damn great wardrobe. You wouldn't think that a film that is essentially being used as an ad campaign for a clothing company would be so engaging but it really is. I adore it. I've also been told this is the first, but definitely not the last film of this kind from my favourite brand, so I will be waiting with bated breath for the next one! Let me know your thoughts in the comments and also go look at the gorgeous February collection. I'll be here drooling over it. Launch a store in London, already, Free People! 

1 comment:

  1. I had these panties in my drawer and they really are my favorite. I wanted some more and even though these have the same item number on the tag inside the garment, they're not quite the same. I strongly recommend Bali 2142

    ReplyDelete