Tuesday 26 March 2013

Video | Birthday & PLNDR Haul!

Here is that haul that I promised! It has a mix of the wonderful gifts I got for my 21st birthday, as well as a couple of things I purchased myself and some awesome pieces PLNDR sent me last month! I'll definitely be including some of these pieces when it warms up a bit and I can leave the flat without five layers. Seriously, so ready for the sunshine. Or even above freezing temperatures because I am definitely too cold to function.

Oh, and just for you, blog readers, here is a photo of me wearing the Middle Earth dress. This is just a phone picture that I took to send to my mom, so it's nothing special, but how COOL is this dress? Definitely one of the best things I've ever owned. (Can we also take a minute to acknowledge the fact that there is a Hobbit poster behind me and I'm also wearing Arwen's Evenstar? I am a caricature of myself.)

No comments:

Post a Comment