Wednesday 3 July 2013

Yellow Eyeliner?


I decided that I really wanted a yellow eyeliner for whatever reason, so I found this baby. I haven't broken it in, yet, but I'm pretty excited about the prospects. I've loved the idea of it for years, ever since I saw it in a Nylon spread a few years back. I can't find the specific one, but I also remember this one pretty clearly. Doesn't it look so awesome? I'll try and take a picture of it when I get around to using it, but until then, you can bask in the adorableness of my swatch message smiley face. What are your feelings on non-conventional eyeliner colours? :) x


Ingredients: Isododecane, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Synthetic Wax,Mica, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Polybutene, Glyceryl Tribehenate/Isostearate/Eicosandioate, Nylon-12, Polyethylene, Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Synthetic Beeswax, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Phytosterols, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sorbitan Oleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

1 comment:

  1. Cute swatch! I don't think yellow eyeliner would look good on me. But I really want to experiment with eyeliner colour, I've seen bright blue being used everywhere and it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete