Friday 5 July 2013

Review | Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara


Alright, after years of hearing about how great this product is, I went for it. Ten bucks isn't that much, but for some reason I never wanted to pick it up. Mostly just because I don't think I look that great with bottom lash mascara and it never lasts long there anyway. While I have, thus far, only used this one a few times, I am beginning to suspect that I was right. Lasting power is there, but it still doesn't look right on me! It will be good to have this product for more intricate or smokier looks, but I am definitely not a day-to-day bottom lash girl, you know? Have you tried it before? x


1 comment:

  1. I also feel like I am not a bottom lash girl. The few times I have done it have looked so odd, so I empathise with your predicament. Hopefully you'll get some use out of it.

    ReplyDelete