Thursday 9 May 2013

Alexandra Palace Outfit of the Day!

Jacket | Pull & Bear
Top | Forever 21
Necklace | Topshop
Trousers | Zara, last spring, similar style here
Bag | About 6 years old from Lucky Brand
Shoes & socks | Primark
Sunglasses | Michael Kors, similar style here

I tagged along with some friends for a venue meeting at Alexandra Palace the other day. It was meant to be quite a warm day but an outing in shorts earlier in the day proved that to be false, so I changed into this moments before dashing out north. The view was stunning & as the sun went down, it made the Shard look like it was on fire. Pretty cool, I'd say. I will miss this city during my time at home & Disneyland. x
YouTube / Twitter / Tumblr / Bloglovin' / Lookbook / Instagram

2 comments:

  1. I can't stand how much I love this necklace! Enjoy your time at home.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  2. That necklace is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete