Thursday 30 May 2013

Cheeky Topshop Haul!

(This was written a few weeks ago, when I was still in the UK!)
I can't find the third one, sorry! 

I normally stray from Topshop jewellery because it is so overpriced & I normally only buy jewellery from more unique/memorable places than the high street. But both of these I absolutely fell in love with & thought would look awesome with just plain tops, collared shirts, & many other outfits! The dress I fell in love with when my flatmate got the other colour of it & decided that I definitely "needed" it. I'm either going to wear it for VidCon or another event that I am going to next week when I'm back in Seattle! 
Have you picked up any naughty picks recently? Let me know in the comments! x


1 comment:

  1. Where did you buy the third necklace, i.e. which topshop store? I need it!!

    ReplyDelete