Monday 20 May 2013

Review | Rimmel Apocalips

I generally stray from Rimmel, but I kept seeing rave reviews about the Rimmel Apocalips & I just had to give them a shot. They were 3-for-2 at Superdrug, so I picked up Stellar, Galaxy & Big Bang (photographed in that order). They have amazing colour and are really nice to apply. While they are a little drying, it's nothing a lip balm paired with it can't save. My main qualm with them is that when they fade, they do the horrible, patchy thing that I can't stand. I have a tendency to forget to reapply & then realise how awful it looks hours later, so if you are better at reapplication, these will probably be fantastic for you.
Regardless, I can tell that Stellar will be all up on my lips this summer. Here's hoping I remember to reapply! Let me know if you've tried these out in the comments! Have a lovely day. x

YouTube / Twitter / Tumblr / Bloglovin' / Lookbook / Instagram

1 comment:

  1. I've also heard good things about these but my lips are so dry I was afraid of trying them. As well as hating to have to reapply all the time. Hmm... I might pass on these or at least try one if its on offer or something. Stellar does look like a beautiful colour though!


    http://sempresorres.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete