Tuesday 25 June 2013

Repurchase | NARS Eyeshadow Base


This is the second time that I have purchased this primer and I gotta say...I love it. While my skin is mostly dry, I have the weirdest eyelids that are basically always a tiny bit oily. To combat this, I wear this primer almost every day, even when I'm not putting on any other makeup. It just feels nice on my eyelid. I tried swatching it in the photo above, but it is obviously a white, basically translucent smooth product so you can't really tell. However, I would say that it brightens my eyes a bit and smooths out the eyelid to prepare it for shadow. I even put it on under paint pots or other creme bases. It's just fabulous and I definitely notice a difference in how long-wearing my makeup is when I do or don't (which is rare) wear it. 

Basically it is fabulous and if you haven't given it a shot, I'd recommend forking out the $24. Your eyelids will thank you (me?) for it.


Ingredients list: Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Dimethicone, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propylene Carbonate, Peg-40 Stearate, Sorbitan Olivate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Phenoxyethanol, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Oryza Sativa [Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil Extract], Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Castor Oil Phosphate, Sea Whip Extract, Mica, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride).

P.S. Look at me just glazing on by the fact that I haven't blogged in nearly a month. Seamless, I tell you. Seamless. 

1 comment:

  1. I purchased the "god created the woman" nars kit that included the primer and I'm almost out! I will definitely be repurchasing - it works really well! Also I have that same ring!! I bought it in Dublin - all of the rings I wear come from a special place or were gifts from special people :)

    ReplyDelete