Many of you may know that I am a massive fan of Christmas. The music, the family events, the food, the cheer and yes, the gifts. Mostly the giving. There's nothing better than getting the perfect gift for someone and knowing they'll love it. After years of watching and reading gift guides made by other YouTubers (some of my favourites being Fleur's and Meg's), I decided it be fun to do some of my own. Admittedly, these would make better videos, but I cannot afford to buy all of these things to show in videos, so blog posts will have to do! I tried to do a range of prices, as well as a mix of UK/US sites, but I think 90% of this stuff can be bought in both countries!
1) Cozy Tweed Ugg Slippers, $120.
2) Lush White Christmas gift set, £30.
4) All's Well earrings by Erica Weiner, $65-80.
5) Power Berry Skincare Essentials kit, £23.
6) Octopus ring holder, $16.50.
7) Donna Wilson Sausage dog scarf, (on sale right now) £31.50.
8) Emma Bridgewater Black Toast mug, £18.
9) Big Buddha 'Jordan' wallet, $40.
Hope this helps! x