Friday 17 January 2014

Buxom Lip Cream in 'Cherry Flip'

As I've mentioned, lip gloss is not really my thing but I've had Buxom ones in the past and they are really awesome. They are lip plumping, really vivid and smooth on the lips. I don't have to worry about it getting all over the place, either. Overall, they are my favourite lipgloss formula that I've found and this colour is so much fun for spring/summer or, you know, any time of the year when you live in Southern California :P

Have you ever tried these? What is your favourite lipgloss formula? Have a great afternoon, m'dears. x

1 comment:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL! Looks great with your skintone. Do you use a lip balm under? I have very dry skin so I feel like I am always applying lip balm, which can make wearing lip color near impossible. That's why I like moisturizing lip colors.
    Glad to see you back! Hope you're still loving CA and DL!

    ReplyDelete