Saturday 18 January 2014

Into My Home | Anaheim Flea Market

So during my Disney College Program, I lived right in downtown Anaheim and on 2nd Sunday's, there would be a antique flea market RIGHT outside of my apartment building. On the last Sunday that I would be living there, I set aside time to wander through it and find things for my new apartment. These are the goodies that I found! As you can tell, I have a mild tray obsession. The floral one is amazing and as I'm going for a very mint colour scheme in my new room, it will fit so nicely. I also am in love with crates, which you will see in the future in another piece of furniture...But this one I got to store my records in, as I got a record player last year and have yet to have anything to put my records in! The little table thing was less than $10 and I just thought it looked cool but in retrospect don't really know how it will fit in my room, but we'll see how that goes. Then, of course, my lovely Brazilian hand-painted ceramic Dala horse. It's just so cute and I love it.

By then my arms were full and I had to make the trek to the elevator before work. I've made a few trips to antique fairs since and I'll show you more about that in future blogs and videos (hopefully)! Do you love crawling through antique fairs and markets as much as I do? What are some of your favourite finds?

2 comments:

  1. Love this post! And that crate :) Fairs and markets are so fun. I hardly ever buy anything because I've been moving a lot and don't have my own apartment yet - but I love seeing what amazing stuff other people have found and are combining creatively in their homes! Thanks for sharing your finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Love the crate and the trays. Now I have the itch to go antique/thrift shopping!

    ReplyDelete