Friday 24 January 2014

friday finds, no.1

Friday Finds is a meme-type-series that the lovely Annie of sfgirlbythebay. She finds things across the internet and shares them with her readers at the end of a week. I don't think I could do this every week, as I don't spend as much time on the internet as I once did, but I thought it would be nice to do from time to time, so here we go. 
i. my mom actually surprised my roommate and I with a package from Succulents Galore complete with three baby succulents and a pretty little glass pot for them. for those of you who don't have a flower market or nursery nearby, they arrived in fantastic condition and succulents are nearly impossible to kill so perfect for those with a less than green thumb.
ii. the new ikea + artrebels collectionBRĂ…KIG, needs to be in my room as soon as possible.
iii. the new j.crew colour library video


iv. weirdly, this is literally just some marble and resin made to look like an old-fashioned clock that you can feed your charger through and turn into a flip-clock. even more weirdly, I love it
v. despite not being able to get beyond the misogyny in the past, no matter how historically accurate, I've been watching a ton of Mad Men recently on netflix.
vi. had to do a double take when I saw steve madden's plato sandals in the orange and blue colours the other day. so gorgeous! 

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of succulents! I have a terrible habit of basically killing anything pretty and flower-y so I might need to give this a shot. Thanks for the idea! :)

    ReplyDelete