Tuesday 21 January 2014

NARS Lipstick in 'Short Circuit'

NARS 'Guy Bourdin - Cinematic' Lipstick (Limited Edition) Short Circuit, $26

This was limited edition, but I think you can still find it. I picked this up on a whim one day while walking through Downtown Disney and meandering into Sephora, as I do. The colour was so bright and gorgeous and the formula wasn't too drying so I had to pick it up. Unfortunately, I've barely worn this since. I'm just not great with lipstick upkeep and I know that, so I rarely reach for anything I have to remember to fix throughout the day or night. However, I do stand by the fact that it is gorgeous and there's something that makes it more unique than other red-orange lipstick shades. Pick it up while you still can if you love shocking coloured lips as much as I do! x

YouTube / Twitter / Tumblr / Bloglovin' / Lookbook / Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment